UPDATE: Please note, Entropay virtual cards are not issued to people staying outside European Union from October 2018
Tired of being declined with a credit card payment? Your credit/debit cards cannot be used online? Need a card for international purchase? You may need credit cards for online mobile top-up on international websites like Nymgo, Actionvoip,Viber etc.
Virtual Credit card is there for your help.
The concept of online shopping has increased by many folds in the recent years, and it is an integral part of the global economy. Many people, though, still cannot shop online due to restrictions placed on them based on their location.
Virtual debit cards and Prepaid Debit Cards are becoming a necessity in the online market place.
How Virtual Credit/Debit Card Services Work
Virtual debit card providers offer debit cards that can be accepted globally. Once you sign up with these services, you have to go through a verification process. It is not very difficult or lengthy. They ask for certain documents to verify if you are indeed a registered citizen of this world with a valid residential address, contact number and a bank account . Once the documents are verified, you are a free to use your own money via their virtual debit cards. How? Well you simply have to upload your funds via their allowed methods which can be local bank transfer, local Credit/Debit card or PayPal etc. and then wait for the money to get topped up in your card. After that you can use your virtual debit card on any website to purchase anything.
Getting an EntroPay card
The process is pretty simple. You head over to EntroPay, fill the sign up form with details that match the one on your credit/debit card (which is just a precaution).
As the account is created, you’ll be asked to recharge your card for the first time, the minimum amount you can deposit is 5 $. You can deposit via credit/debit cards or even bank transfer.
EntroPay takes certain amount of money you deposited as fees, which depends on whether you deposited via credit/debit card or bank transfer. For example, if you have deposited via a credit/debit card, 4.95% of the deposited money is taken as fees. Check the Fees page on the site for more information.
After all this gets done, you’ll be granted a virtual credit card, which looks something the screenshot above . This card can be used on any site for online purchase and is very convenient to use.
- Entropay cards can be used for online payment of Nymgo, Actionvoip,Viber,Google play,topup.com,ding.com etc
- Entropay cards don’t require the second authentication(OTP,email password etc)
- It can be used in most of sites even where only credit cards are acceptable.
- Entropay cards are accepted for payment via Paypal also.
- You can make any number of virtual credit cards and topup any amount you require
- Validity of card is one year. After one year the CVV number will change.
- You can manage your cards by logging to https://www.entropay.com/
- Remaining balance may be transferred to another card if required.
- It is completely safe if you transfer the remaining balance to another card after one use.