Procedure to be followed by Candidate for submission of on-line
application for Revalidation of all Engineering grade CoC
- Go to dgshipping.gov.in
- Click “eGovernance” link and LOGIN.
- Click “CoC and CoC Revalidation”
- Select the Grade of CoC to be revalidated and click “CONTINUE” button.
- Fill the required data, and submit the application. Pay the fees online and upload the required relevant documents using the link “Pay CoC & CoP Fees, Upload Docu ments and View Status”.
- The date of Uploading of documents will be Application submitted date.
- Application’s status can be viewed using the link “Pay CoC & CoP Fees,Upload Documents and View Status”.
- Upon approval of the Assessing Officer (AO) of MMD, the revalidation sticker of CoC shall be dispatched by speed post and the applicant will receive a confirmatory mail including speed post tracking details.
- Upon receiving the revalidation sticker, the Candidate shall paste the sticker on a blank page of his CoCo